Thursday, November 3, 2011

Staying Accountable







Ok.. starting a blog.





For those of you who would like to see the progress or some of the process, I will mainly be dedicating this thing to art that I am working on at the moment. I plan to update it fairly often! Weekly probably. Or hopefully ;)










So to give it a proper start I will now "unveil" my latest effort. One, my mean little harpy that I sketched while I was guestspoting at Brooklyn Tattoo in New York in september and finally got around to actually starting to paint now. While I was there I was overwhelmingly inspired by the city, the people and all the art. I drew a few things while I was there that have become favorite sketches and a couple that I wanted to see finished in oil.. Both of these are from that same set. The sphynx is my latest finished painting. With the sphynx I tried a few new things. Those things helped me make some decisions for the harpy painting. I think I am liking how it is working out so far. Back to work ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment