Sunday, November 13, 2011




I dont have any painting to show for myself this week... But I have started quite a few tattoos this week that I am really excited about. I put all my free time in to artwork for those and I think it was worth it. Also I have decided to start an in progress folder on my facebook page so I can show where I am now instead of always having a portfolio a year behind my actual thought process. I'll do that at some point this week.




Also, this week I finished a very fun little project. I created a small design for a friend and client who has started her own side business making hair accessories called "Touch of Envy". (www.touchofenvy.org) It's an honor for her to want her company to be represented by my art, so I put a little love in to it for her. I just gave her the art yesterday and got the thumbs up so her website should be up soon. Anyway, here is the design I drew for her cards and/or stickers and what not.




No comments:

Post a Comment