Wednesday, January 18, 2012

bleh titles.













Ugh! Updating things on the internet sucks! But I have a couple things to show for myself since last time I posted..







I did a second version of that last commission painting I did, this one s for this litle guy's grandma I think. I tried it with a different color scheme this time just to keep it fun. I actually meant to keep it all monochromatic/sepia tone style but then I thought it might be a little cuter if I added the pink in the cheeks and lips.. So I completely ruined the sepia look but the upside was that it is actually way cuter. That's what's important, right?







Also, I have been working on this big one now for a couple weeks. Little by little it's coming along. It's taking quite a bit longer than I thought it would but I'm still having fun so it's cool. Back to work.. I'll let ya know when she's done!

No comments:

Post a Comment